Hello, I’m Laura!
I’m in business to help your business. Want to jump right to how I can elevate your brand’s content, helping you to engage with your customers on a deeper level? Click here.
Curious about me? Keep reading.
Here’s my (short) story– and I’m sticking to it! (Want more than the cliff notes or to find out why we’re by the lake? Click here.)
After working in Human Resources for nearly a decade, I finally made the commitment to go into business for myself.
If you’re a business owner, I’m sure we share many of these reasons for becoming an entrepreneur:
- I wanted increased schedule flexibility (I still work a lot of hours, but they’re my hours, not based on some corporate schedule)
- I wanted to build something that is uniquely mine (and do it my way)
- I wanted to shatter the earnings ceiling of my previous career (and provide a better life for my family)
- I wanted to experience the thrill of being an entrepreneur (my father was never more alive than when he worked for himself and I’m feeling the same way)
Of course, there are downsides to running your own show:
- Lumpy income
- No corporate benefits package
- Self-employment or corporate tax
- Being responsible for it all — sales, operations, marketing, customer service, product development … the list goes on!
It can be exhilarating and overwhelming to own a business. One moment, you feel like everything is in perfect sync and you’re about to burst with excitement and pride. The next, you’re plagued by self-doubt and you can’t seem to find which way is up.
Playing to Our Strengths
Fortunately, I’ve learned that you can mitigate those down, frustrating moments of overwhelm by playing to your strengths. We’re all a natural at something. I bet your business is built around your innate talents. That’s great!
If leveraged properly, our strengths can propel us to success that we’ve yet been able to imagine!
So, rather than waste time dealing with things that fall outside of our strengths, we can surround ourselves with people that have those complementary talents and abilities that we’re lacking.
For me, that looks like hiring a CPA to do my taxes and seeking technical assistance when I need to do something major to my website. Could I figure it out? Could I do an adequate job? Probably. But my time is better served, well, serving you.
- Struggle to find the time to write meaningful content for your customers/audience
- Don’t enjoy planning out or writing content
- Lack confidence in your writing ability
I can help.
When we work together, you’ll benefit from:
- A tailored content strategy that truly serves and engages your customers
- Done for you content solutions like blog posts, newsletters, and web copy
- Regular consultation to ensure that your content remains aligned with your business goals
- Less frustration — one fewer headache
- More time to do what you’re best at (or even relax!)
This isn’t some off the shelf remedy. I don’t subcontract any of the work out.
You’ll work closely with me to make sure your content strategy fits YOUR business and meets the needs of YOUR customers. As a champion for entrepreneurship, I’m deeply invested in your success.
Together, we’ll gift your customers with content that reaches them personally and inspires them to do business with you.
Ready to inspire your customers? Learn more here.
I look forward to working with you!
Content On Your Mind?
Want to see if your content is on point?
Join the conversation for free tips and insight delivered straight to your inbox!